Clean and Simple
Designed with simplicity in mind leveraging the latest modern technologies.
Calendar, event types, subject colors, levels, courses, and much more.
Access anytime and anywhere through any tablet or browser. Save paper & no software to install.
Implemented for educators and students to plan their time wisely.
Designed for simplicity in tracking absentee records across one or more students. Grades can also be tracked. Export grades and attendance to a CSV file and use your favorite spreadsheet tools.
- teachers, and
- classrooms online.
Suitable for a small homeschool, co-op, to larger classroom.
What do I need for school?
- lab supplies, etc…
PlanItWisely has an overall “Year View”:
- Days with events are highlighted in yellow
- Mousing over each day shows a short-list of events for that day
- Clicking on the Date takes you directly to the day quickly
The Event List provides sorting by any column and searching across event names. Events can also be filtered by date, level (i.e.: grade), and/or type (i.e.: lesson, assignment, exam, etc..). These are both customizable by the user. Click into each event to provide more details, notes, lesson plans, and reference URL links. The full event list or filtered list can be exported to a CSV.
A feature rich scheduler for tracking any event.
- Display standard year, week, and day views.
- Events are associated with custom subject, level, course, and type.
- Customize Subjects and colors
- Customize Levels (i.e.: beginner, advanced, grade #, etc.)
- Customize Courses (i.e.: AP History)
- Customize Types (i.e.: lecture, assignment, quiz, field trip, etc.)
- All events can be exported to a spreadsheet for various purposes.
Day, Week, Year, Levels/Day, Subjects/Week, Color coded by subject